Branson, MO


How do I obtain a copy of a police report?

Reports may not be available in all circumstances so you are encouraged to call the records office at 417-337-8517 or 417-337-8536 beforehand. For accident reports, you can get copies online at

Branson Accident Reports at

What is the non-emergency number for the Branson Police Department?

The non-emergency number for the Branson Police Department is 417-334-3300.

Where is the Branson Police Department located?

The Branson Police Department is located on Business Highway 65, in the lower level of the Branson City Hall.

How do I request a ride along?

The Branson Police Department encourages those interested in a ride along to contact the police department at 417-334-3300. You should ask to speak with an officer about the ride along program. The officer will explain the ride along rules an ask that you come to the police department to show a photo ID and complete the ride along request form. After your completed form is reviewed and approved, you will be contacted regarding the scheduling of a ride along time. Not all ride along requests are approved. The scheduling officer can go over the requirements with you.

Where can I go for help with a domestic violence situation?

The Branson area has multiple resources for victims of domestic violence. One of the most effective options is to seek a protective order. These orders can be granted the same day and are immediately enforceable by police. These documents offer protection in the form of a court order that prohibits contact from the abuser, specifies custody of children as well as other prohibited or required acts. Please contact the Taney County Circuit Clerk at (417) 546-7230 to seek such an order. Additionally you can call (417) 561-5084 or (866) 379-0074 (toll free) for shelter assistance.

Where can I find crime statistics for Branson?

All calls for service that the Police Department responds to are plotted to a public crime map. These calls are plotted at least once daily. Within this site you have the ability to see the registered addresses of convicted sex offenders, and even register to receive email alerts as crimes are posted to the site.

Crime Mapping Tool

I have expired or unwanted medications what is the best way to dispose of them?

Inside the Branson Police Department lobby is a secured drug drop box in which you can place unwanted or expired medications. The medications collected and safely disposed of by the Drug Enforcement Agency.