A Branson community recognition award
This award program is designed to positively recognize Branson citizens and community members whose actions exemplify the City of Branson values and who make our community a great place to live, work and play. Those who win the award will be officially recognized by the Branson Mayor and Board of Aldermen at a Board of Aldermen meeting.
Eligibility and Selection Factors
- You may nominate someone for an isolated event or a series of actions.
- This award is to recognize residents or workers that have shown and demonstrated by their actions to benefit and make a difference to the health and/or welfare and/or quality of life of the residents of Branson.
- Residents of the City of Branson or, individuals employed within the limits of the City of Branson are eligible.
- Only Individuals are to be recognized, not groups.
- City of Branson employees and current elected officials are not eligible.
- All nominations must be submitted on the Nomination Form to the City Administration Office by 3:00 pm on the last day of the month to be considered for the following month. The Nomination Form will be given to the Citizen Recognition Committee for review and recommendation.